The Famous Lighthouses of Lake Havasu
Replica of Cape Hatteras, Buxton, NC. Built October, 2002
Location: The PWC Ramp at Lake Havasu State Park. The Northern Most Light on Lake Havasu.
Replica of West Quoddy, Lubec, ME. Built June 2002
Location: North end of Bridgewater Channel, NW corner
Lake Havasu City is home to more lighthouses than any other city in the country. These scaled-down replicas are actual functioning navigational aids, 27 in all, spanning the entire lake and built to the specifications of famous lighthouses on both coasts and the great lakes. Most can be hiked to while some are only accessible by boat. Lighthouses are just one of the many unique and interesting attractions on Lake Havasu.
All of these lighthouses were built and are maintained by the Lake Havasu Lighthouse Club and they make an already adventurous boating experience even more beautiful and unique.
Click Here to See Them All
Marty's ALL ABOUT HAVASU Blog
ALL ABOUT HAVASU on Facebook
REAL ESTATE PROPERTY SEARCHES
Easy Lake Havasu Searches in iHomefinder IDX
User Friendly with Great Presentation on Smart Phones
All Lake Havasu Homes
Golf Course Homes
Condos & Townhouses
RV Garage Homes
More Property Search Tools
More information about all available searches including
County Assessor’s Parcel Searches and Plat Maps
Get Your FREE Home Market Analysis Report Right Now!
* An active Realtor® in Lake Havasu City; since 1990
* Lake Havasu Association of Realtors® Past President; 1998
* Lake Havasu Association of Realtors® Realtor® of the Year; 1999
* Arizona Association of Realtors® Past Region 1 Vice President; 2 years
* AAR Distinguished Service Award, 2003
* Former Designated Broker of a large Multi Office Brokerage; 7 years
* Specializing in all types of Land and developed Residential
property in Lake Havasu City
Realty One Group Mountain Desert