4th of July Week End
July 4-7, 2019
Every Summer Weekend in Lake Havasu City is a Party, especially for Boaters. But, the 4th of July; WOW!
After the sun goes down, watch the sky light up over Thompson Bay; best beach viewing is Rotary Park but get there early. Or spend the day on the water and tie up with your fellow boaters in Thompson Bay to watch the fireworks from your boat.
And, if you're out for a walk and like entertainment with your exercise, a round trip walk from Rotary Park to the
English Village then across the Bridge to London Bridge Park and back is a real
hoot; People Watching at its finest.
More from the Visitors Bureau
Marty's ALL ABOUT HAVASU Blog
ALL ABOUT HAVASU on Facebook
REAL ESTATE PROPERTY SEARCHES
Easy Lake Havasu Searches in iHomefinder IDX
User Friendly with Great Presentation on Smart Phones
All Lake Havasu Homes
Golf Course Homes
Condos & Townhouses
RV Garage Homes
More Property Search Tools
More information about all available searches including
County Assessor’s Parcel Searches and Plat Maps
Get Your FREE Home Market Analysis Report Right Now!
* An active Realtor® in Lake Havasu City; since 1990
* Lake Havasu Association of Realtors® Past President; 1998
* Lake Havasu Association of Realtors® Realtor® of the Year; 1999
* Arizona Association of Realtors® Past Region 1 Vice President; 2 years
* AAR Distinguished Service Award, 2003
* Former Designated Broker of a large Multi Office Brokerage; 7 years
* Specializing in all types of Land and developed Residential
property in Lake Havasu City
Realty One Group Mountain Desert